Throughout the year, BEST organizes different activities in which technology students from the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria have the opportunity to participate.
Thanks to this you can complement your knowledge in different fields of study, discuss educational issues, take your first steps in an international career, increase your experience, establish contacts, improve your English and have fun.
Each BEST event is attended by 20 to 30 engineering and technology students like you, who have one thing in common: they want to live a unique and different experience from everyday school life!
A BEST course is an event optimised to meet the general criteria: provide participants with new knowledge or skills.
- Follow interesting classes covering many different technology fields, economics, marketing and management.
- Complement your knowledge in different fields of study.
- Visit companies, industrial plants and research centres.
- Receive ECTS credits in recognised courses.
- Take part in case studies.
How to go on a course
BEST offers courses all four seasons of the year. If you want to travel, get to know new cultures, places and wonderful people, just follow the steps below:
- Register with BEST. To be able to go on a course you need to have a BEST account. To do this, you can click here and register by following the steps.
- Choose the courses that most appeal to you. Each season there are different courses offered in different countries, go to the list of courses to choose the one that best suits your interests.
- Write a letter of motivation. In order to attend a course you must pass an admission test. This test is based solely on a short letter of motivation. It is very important that before you write it, you read the guide on how to write a motivational letter.
- Enjoy. Wait until election day to find out if you have been selected. If so, there's only one thing left for you to do - have a great time!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via social media or email. It is highly recommended to visit the page of frequently asked questions (FAQ) as it is possible that your question has already been solved!